With all of the different workout brands out there, it can be hard to choose the one that is best for you. Whether you like to sweat it out in hot yoga, hit the road for a run, or shake with Pure Barre, my top 6 favorite brands (in no particular order) have apparel options for everyone.
- Splits59: I love, love, love Splits59. I can’t say enough good things about their gear. I was first introduced to Splits about a year ago, when Pure Barre Charleston started carrying them. My two favorite pieces from their collection are the Raquel Flared Tight (I have two pairs because they are so flattering) and the Loren Seamless Bra.
- Lululemon: Perhaps one of the most well-known athletic brands for women, their fabrics make all the difference when it comes to comfort in your exercise of choice. I am completely obsessed with their No Limits Tanks (again, I have two of these…I’m starting to notice a pattern).
- Nike: I think Nike‘s Tempo Shorts are a staple item for all females, especially those around the college age. I probably wore these to class at least twice a week when I was an undergrad. My mother is going to be appalled when she reads this, but I bet I have eight pairs of these. They are perfect for walking, running, or just doing errands around town.
- Karma Wear: Karma is a younger brand, and you can only buy their products in store, so check out their Find Karma page if you want to learn more. I haven’t taken the plunge yet, but all my fellow PB teachers rave about the Yama Tight.
- Lucy Activewear: Lucy makes so many versatile pieces. Their Opening Night Tunic looks great on everyone! When I was on family vacay in Colorado over the summer, I noticed tons of women wearing this brand.
- C9 by Champion: Target carries this brand, and their sports bras are my go-to. Not only are they incredibly affordable, they come in a wide assortment of colors. I personally like their Seamless Cami Bra the best.
What are your favorite brands to sweat in? Please let me know!